ChordAlchemy offers a rich and robust set of capabilities for looking up chords, determining what chords you are playing and hearing how they sound.
Chord variations are easily handled by ChordAlchemy's powerful, Advanced Chord Theory and Chord Diagram Engines. Coupled with an easy-to-use interface, you can easily generate chords diagrams anywhere on an instrument's fingerboard, in any tuning, across any number of strings (up to six), spanning any number of frets from two to six. Just resize the Chord Generation Window and slide it along the neck.
Open a Chord Page and start collecting chords. Organize them by tuning, song, level of play, or what ever criteria you choose and print them out. A great tool for teachers, students, composers, and noodlers alike!
* Superior Chord Lookup for Known Chords
* Interactive Instrument Fingerboard for an Instrument-Centric Interface
* Pre-defined or Custom Tunings
* Powerful and Easy-to-Use Chord Generation Window Interface
* Real-time, Dynamic Chord Formula Modification
* Outstanding Chord Diagram Creation Control
* Create Chord Collections on Customizable Chord Pages
* Advanced Reverse Chord Lookup Capabilities including No Root and Added Bass
* Also supports Notes, Intervals and Scales
* No Root, Added Bass, No 3rd, No 5th
* And Much More...
Chord Alchemy is a free trial software application from the Music Composers subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-10-07. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinXP, Vista, Windows 7.
Chord Alchemy (version 4.0) has a file size of 7.01 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 379 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.